Thursday, February 14, 2008

The crazy things we do for our children





Most people stand in line for concert tickets or maybe the after Thanksgiving Best Buy huge deal or maybe even when the newest Nintendo come out. Well, here we stand in line for Wee School. Yep, that's right early pre-school. Yesterday afternoon, after Jaeda did not want to take a nap I packed up some blankets, a bag of toys, books, lot's of snacks and the I-pod, then stopped at Caibou for a well needed coffee and headed to school. We were the 9th in line at 3pm (doors opended at 9pm). So the girls and I had a little pic-nic and made some new friends. After about 3.5 hours Steve came to relieve us. Then lucky him.......he got to spend the night! And YEAH Jaeda got in. We were the 1st for the 3's. So Jaeda will be attending school in the fall. She is thrilled as can be, constantly talking about school, wearing a back pack, playing with her friends.....etc.

No comments: