The girls have the bestest Auntie ever. Auntie TT has given the girls some of the cutest clothes. Here they are in their "Rock Star" and "The Beatles" Tee shirts. Jaeda still loves dressing like Kalea, so I had to explain to her how these shirts actually do match, even though they are not the same color. Yeah, try explaining rock music and bands to a 2 year old.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Favorite Tee's
The girls have the bestest Auntie ever. Auntie TT has given the girls some of the cutest clothes. Here they are in their "Rock Star" and "The Beatles" Tee shirts. Jaeda still loves dressing like Kalea, so I had to explain to her how these shirts actually do match, even though they are not the same color. Yeah, try explaining rock music and bands to a 2 year old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What cute girls! I saw your blog on the swinehearts. Kalea and my Abby are only weeks apart i think. Hope you all are doing well.
Sarah Gehman
Post a Comment