

Steve brought home this cute little dress from Ethiopia. It is one of her favorites, long and flowy....perfect for dancing. So, this morning while wearing it she noticed that it had a TINY spot on it. Of course she had to take it off. Can't wear something that is dirty, even in the tiniest way. She asked me to wash it......immediately. I was not about to throw one delicate dress in the wash, so I told Jaeda she needed to wait until I had a full load. Yeah right, that was not about to work this morning. Instead, Jaeda decided to take it upon herself and hand wash it. I don't know where she learned, but she got that spot out. She was quite proud of herself, as was I.
1 comment:
Cute picture of you washing your dress Jaeda. Looks like you know exactly what your doing. Mommy taught you well.
Love Grandma
Post a Comment