"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control." - Galatians 5:22-23
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Jaeda's 1st Dance Recital
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Jaeda, I love your costume and you do look like Tinkerbell. Loved the pictures, especially the one with your 1st place medal. Mommy and Daddy sure looked proud, I'm sure they had tears in their eyes watching their little girl. You are growing up so fast. See you and Kalea soon. Love Grandma and Poppi.
Looks like she had a great time. And let me just say ... I love your hair this length, I think it is perfect! One more thing... girl please don't get any smaller... it's crazy!
2 comments:
Hey Jaeda, I love your costume and you do look like Tinkerbell. Loved the pictures, especially the one with your 1st place medal. Mommy and Daddy sure looked proud, I'm sure they had tears in their eyes watching their little girl. You are growing up so fast. See you and Kalea soon.
Love Grandma and Poppi.
Looks like she had a great time. And let me just say ... I love your hair this length, I think it is perfect! One more thing... girl please don't get any smaller... it's crazy!
Post a Comment