Monday, March 9, 2009

What a weekend!



We had such a fun-filled weekend. Stephie and Aly (from VA) came into town for the CCA Championships (Christian Cheerleading Association). Jaeda had so much fun helping Stephie work the front table. But truly, she was in awe of the cheerleaders. I really do think that cheerleading is in her blood. We have known this for some time, but being around all the cheerleaders proved it once again. Kalea, well Kalea just can not sit still anymore. She runs and runs and runs! So it was cheerleading in the afternoon and Rodeo in the evening. Yeah, two completely opposite sports. It was a Shak family first. We all loved it, except the smell. It was sad that Stephie and Aly had to come and go so quickly. We had so much fun while it lasted.

2 comments:

Christy said...

lots of firsts this weekend! looked like fun!

Jamie said...

Looks like a super fun weekend! :) What beautiful weather too huh? I love it. I'm sure MN is freezing! ;)