Thursday, July 23, 2009

Saturday Morning

Oh how I love most Saturday mornings. Steve is home with us, the girls stay in the pj's way too long, and I usually get some amount of time to myself, to take a walk, or pick up, or run and errand....it's nice. Well, this particular morning the girls decided to play dress up. First outfit.....a soccer coach. Oh how they love to look like their Daddy. Secondly, they decided to get into our closet, my shoes, my shirt on Jaeda and Steve's soccer shirt made the perfect dress for Kalea. Of course after they were all dressed up what else is left......dancing. I just had to smile when I walked in the room to see all three of them laughing and dancing around. Steve made me laugh the most, as he was dressed as a "prince" in an Ariel blanket/cape.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhBvBrjxOmA5ZiHEzJt7vBepoP4S9YIlWlKC9JnYCecnwoX_HDdN8jwC6cKI0qsT4nPC-aeBoL5Ddxp-iu4Fpk-Rv0V6ClpASZmpoGVixl3ZLgDMK3MvIgJtD2qYADx0ET8q2KYrmMy4KU/s1600-h/CIMG7583.JPG">


1 comment:

Jenni said...

This made me smile :-) Steve is such a great dad. Saturday mornings are similar here, lots of lazy time and Noah and I always share a bowl of cereal while he tells me stories.