Yesterday we celebrated Jaeda's 4th Birthday party! It was so so so much fun. Yes, we did have it an entire month early. The reason being was NOT that I am pregnant and couldn't plan a party, it was because the Little Gym is closing. We've been planning her party since January. So our option was to either find a new place or have it a month early. Obviously Jaeda did not mind at all. And it was kind of nice getting it out the the way, now knowing that I didn't miss it. (It was planned for the 19th of Sept.). The kids had so much fun, playing on all of the equipment, play games, balls, bubbles, running, eating snack and cake. The best part for me....I had no clean up. Well, except all of the wrapping paper. (We decided to open presents at home).






1 comment:
Looks like you had a lot of fun at your birthday party Jaeda, wish we could have been there to help you celebrate. See you soon. We love you.
Love Grandma and Poppi
Post a Comment