We LOVE that Steve/Daddy....
is generous - is strong - very supportive - a man of character - loving - silly - takes us to get milk shakes - is kind -is compassionate - God fearing - hugs us when we get hurt - faithful - hot -a leader - loves us when we get angry - is thoughtful - he says sorry when he is bad - is passionate - tender - loyal - takes us swimming - takes me to school so we can talk - he gives us dessert - takes us to church and will park on the rocks - to spend special time together - he hugs me when I am scared - his nose - forgiving - sociable - happy - reads, sings and prays before bed - that he loves us as much as we love him!!!
Steve- 2 years old



1 comment:
I didn't know you were a blogger too!! I'm loving seeing all the pics of your cute family :)
I love this list. So sweet an what a blessing and encouragement you all are to him. I hope you all had fun celebrating Steve's special day!
Post a Comment