Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hilton Head Island

We were so blessed to be able to spend a week in Hilton Head Island, SC. Steve had the opportunity to work "The Week of Champions" camp, which included two days of soccer training and dinners for all of the coaches and their families. Steve even had the chance to give the message at a local church Sunday morning as well as speak at the banquet with over 400 people. I am amazed when I listen to him, the Holy Spirit sure does work through him! We had a wonderful tim, had a chance to hang out, relax, enjoy the beautiful beach, hang out with wonderful friends and ate a lot of ice cream! Steve and I even had some much needed alone time while Alexis and Laura hung out with the kids. It was wonderful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fun time at Hilton Head. Cute pictures of all the kids. We love you.

Love Grandma