Thursday, January 27, 2011

in a blink of an eye.....

......my little Rio went from my little baby into a little boy! I've been holding on to wanting to keep his little "surfer cool" hair do for quite some time. I just wasn't ready to cut the curls. When he got his first haircut in early December I just wasn't ready for anything drastic. Especially since my sister Kristi's wedding was a couple weeks later - beach wedding needed beach hair :) Well, lately it has been getting long. The back curls were fading and the side were winging out....it was time. She cut off at least three inches off his back! That is A LOT for a little guy. No tears shed though, and I absolutely love it. So does Steve.....he's got a little tough boy now!




2 comments:

Christy said...

very cute... wish I could have done it for you... so sorry our schedules didn't match!

Jamie said...

He is so darn cute! Such a little boy now! Love the photos, good job :)