Sunday, May 10, 2009

Fun with Poppi & Grammy

Poppi and Grandma were able to come and visit for a couple of days, which flew by too fast! We all had so much fun, especially the girls. They just couldn't get enough of their Poppi and Grammy. We enjoyed ice cream at our favorite Bruesters, read many many many stories, watched the Eagles soccer game, spent time with Eli, Lilly and Zach (while Grammy and I got our hair done). And Steve and my dad were able to spend lot's of quality guy time together...working on projects. We were all sad that Poppi and Grammy had to leave, but we are thankful for the fun times we were able to share. And look forward to going to visit them next time!
Also, the very last pic of Steve is showing his excitement......he found his favorite childhood ice cream "Daquari Ice" from Baskin Robins. And I thought I got excited about ice cream.









2 comments:

jay and auntie tt said...

Is Kalea trying to be Colonel Sanders??????

Christy said...

very cute... now, what about the pictures of the new hairdo for mom... did you get any? Was she able to do it easily? I hope she liked it... I thought it made her look 10 yrs younger.