Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Seriously....gross!
My girls are girlie, and thus far nothing really disgusting has happened....until tonight. Both girls were enjoying bath time as usual. I walked across the hallway (where I can see them at all times) to change the bedding in the guest room. Well, Kalea stood up and would not sit back down so I walked back in to see why. That is when I saw it.....just as Jaeda yelled "Kalea pooped in the bath tub!" Oh my goodness. There is no need to describe since the picture shows below. So I pull both girls out (to throw them in the guest bath), just then I step in more poop! Seriously, how did it get out of the bath tub? Yeah and it didn't wipe off so easily. Ok, back to bleaching the bath tub.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
that is hilarious!! i am LOL'ing. She is just making sure you are ready for a little boy!! hehe
Post a Comment