This Spring Break the kids and I drove down to Florida to spend time with my Dad and Mom. No, I did not do the 12 hour drive on my own. Thankfully my mom fly up to help me drive down, then helped drive back then flew home. We had an AMAZING time. I think I was able to sit down and relax more in the 9 days we were there then in the the past 7 months. I LOVED it. The kids LOVED it too, because they got a tremendous amount of attention from their Poppi and Grammy, and not to mention Uncle Mike and Auntie VIcki who also live nearby. We didn't do any thing too eventful, mostly just hung out pool side, relaxed and enjoyed each others company. We all had a blast and are ready to go back!






1 comment:
I can't believe how BIG RIO is getting... and for a shak baby... he's a little chunker!
Too cute!
I am sure you soaked up some of that Florida Sun for me!
Post a Comment