Great pictures Kari. I love what you did with Jaeda and Kalia... the muted colors ROCK!
Well hope to see you soon... let me know when you need to get in because I will be out of town sometime this month... so if you need anything just call. I'd love it if you guys came over and hung out... you know it's really relaxed here.
If I don't see you before a game... I'll see you next Eagles game!
1 comment:
Great pictures Kari. I love what you did with Jaeda and Kalia... the muted colors ROCK!
Well hope to see you soon... let me know when you need to get in because I will be out of town sometime this month... so if you need anything just call. I'd love it if you guys came over and hung out... you know it's really relaxed here.
If I don't see you before a game... I'll see you next Eagles game!
Post a Comment