Rio is extremely active, kicking constantly (yes, soccer will be in his future). He is just about crawling. Which I am excited about and yet not so excited about....baby gates again! :( But Rio would actually much prefer to be in his walker or jumper where he can really move. If you ask Jaeda, she will say that "Rio can talk", and has thus far said many words including, Daddy, Mommy, Jaeda, bye, hi...etc. lol. If you ask me, he babbles a lot....Dada, Mamama, baba..etc. Rio has also finally started to eat solids better! He loves when I make him homemade fresh purred food, favorite being apple sauce (core, peel and all). But compared to most 8 mths olds he does NOT eat a lot of food, he is still living off of me.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Rio is EIGHT Months!!!
It is so hard to believe that Rio is already eight months old. The girls LOVE making a huge deal about his "month" birthdays. As if he doesn't get enough attention from them any other day. Rio is growing so fast. This week I think I will finally get him out of the infant carrier. I haven no idea where my strength comes from being able to carry him around in it for this long.
Rio is extremely active, kicking constantly (yes, soccer will be in his future). He is just about crawling. Which I am excited about and yet not so excited about....baby gates again! :( But Rio would actually much prefer to be in his walker or jumper where he can really move. If you ask Jaeda, she will say that "Rio can talk", and has thus far said many words including, Daddy, Mommy, Jaeda, bye, hi...etc. lol. If you ask me, he babbles a lot....Dada, Mamama, baba..etc. Rio has also finally started to eat solids better! He loves when I make him homemade fresh purred food, favorite being apple sauce (core, peel and all). But compared to most 8 mths olds he does NOT eat a lot of food, he is still living off of me.

Rio is extremely active, kicking constantly (yes, soccer will be in his future). He is just about crawling. Which I am excited about and yet not so excited about....baby gates again! :( But Rio would actually much prefer to be in his walker or jumper where he can really move. If you ask Jaeda, she will say that "Rio can talk", and has thus far said many words including, Daddy, Mommy, Jaeda, bye, hi...etc. lol. If you ask me, he babbles a lot....Dada, Mamama, baba..etc. Rio has also finally started to eat solids better! He loves when I make him homemade fresh purred food, favorite being apple sauce (core, peel and all). But compared to most 8 mths olds he does NOT eat a lot of food, he is still living off of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Happy 8th month birthday Rio....
Yes like your mommy says it is really hard to believe its been 8 months already. Time goes by so fast. Enjoy celebrating with Jaeda and Kalea.
We love you so much.
Love Grandma and Poppi
Post a Comment