Thursday, February 5, 2009
It is official......
Kalea is going to be a big sister! Yes, I am pregnant with baby number 3. I've know for a little over 2 weeks, the secret has been hard to keep. Especially since my belly is beginning to expand. I've heard the more children you have the faster you show. No doubt with that one. I went in for an Ultra Sound today, confirming that I am 6 weeks. There was a strong heart beat of 120, which is awesome for how early I am. Our due date is Oct. 1st, but the baby will for sure come in Sept. I went 10 days early with Jaeda and 9 days early with Kalea.....this baby will be no different :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
now girl... you never know... watch, this one you will come on or after the due date! Not that I ask that for you.. I know the last month is torture! Glad to hear it's official... now we have to keep telling this one.. you are a boy, you are a boy!
Are you going to find out what it is?
You know that 10/1 is Zach's b-day... so you have to hold on!
Congrats again from us...you are such a beautiful mommy! :)
Post a Comment