Saturday, February 7, 2009
Straight hair
So Jaeda has this thing about her hair, wanting it straight. She even prayers for straight hair. I absolutely LOVE her curly hair. She gets complements on it all of the time. This morning after her bath, I told her that I would blow dry her hair. Wow, does she love it. But I told her this was a special day and Mommy was not going to do this often. Doesn't she look older?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
We love your straight hair, you look a lot older. But Grandma really likes your curly hair. Have fun playing outside on the swing set. Can't wait to see you and play with you girls. We love you.
Love Grandma and Poppi
OH MY WORD... she does look a ton older... it's amazing... at least her hair dries straight nicely... one night after Lilly's bath we straightened her hair (just because it was cold and didn't want her going to bed with wet hair) well... she looked absolutely ridiculous! her hair is starting to get thicker... but not quit there yet... it was so funny... I'll have to do it again and post so you can see! :)
How is mommy feeling? are you sick?
Post a Comment