Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Like our parents....
I have memories growing up of sitting at the kitchen table, food in front of me with my parents saying "You are not allowed to leave the table until your plate is clean." I really thought those words would not come out of my mouth. How could I be so wrong? "It's just two more bites" I repeated to Jaeda. So after 45 minutes of words of praise, and watching her pasta noodles "dance", "hop", and "jump" she gave in and ate the two bites! The funniest part was that the waiting did not even faze her, she had a smile on her face the whole time :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How true it is that we become our parents. I never thought that I would say some of the things that my parents said either. I guess the apples never do fall far from the trees. Way to go Jaeda. Love you guys.
Love Grandma
i love your blog background and song!
Post a Comment